2 Year Warranty
Aloha Products LLC. warrants all snowboards being produced and sold for Growing Young Snowboards to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. If a snowboard has been found to be defective by Aloha, Aloha will be responsible for the repair or replacement of the defective product. Aloha will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages to person or property incurred as a result of loss or use of the product.
- The warranty applies to Growing Young Snowboards purchased from Aloha Products LLC or its authorized dealers.
- Snowboards returned to Aloha for a warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization via email. Boards should be shipped prepaid and insured. Aloha Products LLC. Assumes no responsibility for products in transit from customer to our Jackson facility.
- This Warranty excludes the following
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings
- Damage caused by chairlift.
- Damage caused by normal wear & tear
- Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modifications, change or alteration has been made to our snowboards.
- Our H-Tech base design is covered under patent no. 9,744,430. Any alterations to the UHMW base will void the warranty.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the warranty only.
- Repaired items will be subject to available parts.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from Aloha Products or an authorized dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
- Aloha Products LLC.’s Growing Young Snowboards is not covered by any verbal warranties.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.